Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 83

Week 83 was the beginning of the wood laminate floor going in. My brother and my Dad came out to teacha and get us started with our wood laminate.  Here our the photos from that:







 Lupe and her sister, Coco, came over to help us and learn how to lay the laminate, so they could do Lupe's house.

The other big project that was started was preparing the driveways that get pavers.  Debbie's, Leticia's, Deena's, and Jackie and Carlos' all have pavers.
Debbie's

Jackie and Carlos

Leticia's
 The last thing that was worked on was installing towel bars,medicine cabinets, and toilet paper holders



Lupe hurt her finger.


Leticia started painting the outside of her home




Sunday we continued the same projects.



4th bedroom

 Leticia's house


 Pavers going in.




Robert's house with tile

Wow! We are so close to finishing our homes. We just need to all dig deep and push ourselves to finish all the little details that need to be done inside and outside.

Sorry I did not post anything last week.  It was a very hard weekend for me.  Exhaustion and getting frustrated is not a good combination.  Due to me not posting last week, there will be a second post this week. Please pray for us for strength, patience, and endurance.  Thank you for your prayers

Psalm 16

.
16 Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You.
I said to the Lord, “You are my Lord;
have no good besides You.”
As for the saints who are in the earth,
They are the majestic ones in whom is all my delight.
The sorrows of those who have bartered for another god will be multiplied;
I shall not pour out their drink offerings of blood,
Nor will I take their names upon my lips.
The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup;
You support my lot.
The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me.
I will bless the Lord who has counseled me;
Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night.
I have set the Lord continually before me;
Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will dwell securely.
10 For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol;
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.
11 You will make known to me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment