Monday, January 14, 2013

Work Week 27

This weekend was very cold, but it was try.  Yeah! No rain.  We had a busy week.  On Wednesday we elected our two board members, Debbie and Alfredo. Thank you for serving on the board. It was great to go to the meeting and learn a lot more about our HOA and how the meetings will be ran.


This weekend we had one main goal to finish the last four houses for slab.  So after our safety meeting we broke into two groups.  Debbie, Deena, Patricia, and I worked on chalking out houses for framing.  Everyone else worked on finishing up the houses for slab.

Lupe's lot needed more dirt.
 Lupe's lot getting sand.

John and my garage getting the sand level checked.
 
 Our lot waiting for rebar.
Jackie and Carlos' house getting swept, so we can chalk out their house.

.
 Our garage getting rebar
 Deena's lot getting more dirt.
 Our house getting rebar.
 Deena's lot getting sand.
 Steve and Maria's checking their sand level with Alfredo's help.
 Lupe's house with sand.
 Moving sand.


 Deena, Patricia, and I chalking Leticia's house.

 Deena's house.


 Lupe's house getting rebar.


 Patricia and I chalking out Debbie's house.


 Deena's garage.
 Debbie chalking out her house.
 Our house ready for inspection.

 Deena's house ready for inspection.
 Lupe's house ready for inspection.
 Deena's garage.


We got all four houses ready for slab.  We chalked out five houses for framing.  We met our first big goal  all house will be at slab this week.  Facio was to pour either Wednesday or Thursday.  I am so excited. I hope I can make it out there to see the house poured. Before we left on Sunday night we planned our picnic for next Sunday.  We will be able to meet everyone's family. Also, we found out group two will be out on Sunday doing some work.  Welcome to the neighborhood.  Please come down and say hi.


Prayer Requests:
1) We pass inspection and pour slabs.
2) We learn our new skills and can frame these houses quickly.
3) Wisdom for our new HOA Board members on all decisions that they will have to make this year.
4) Good weather.
5) Safety for both groups.


Psalm 63

 

The Thirsting Soul Satisfied in God.

63 O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.
2 Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise You.
4 So I will bless You as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
5 My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
6 When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches,
7 For You have been my help,
And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.
8 My soul clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.
9 But those who seek my ife to destroy it,
Will go into the depths of the earth.
10 They will be delivered over to the power of the sword;
They will be a prey for foxes.
11 But the king will rejoice in God;
Everyone who swears by Him will glory,
For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment