Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 78

I have been sick all weekend, so this weekend was very hard and emotional for me.  Thanks to Debbie and Deena for helping me get more of my tile completed.  I am going to do a quick post of pictures this week, then I am going to try to rest and get well.

We worked on completing the porches, caulking, tiling, and we started drive ways.


My house
 Debbie's house


 Robert's house

 Brandon and Patricia's house

 Lupe's house
 Deena's house




 Leticia's house
 Andres and Luisa's house



 Deena's house

 Alfredo and Naty's house
 Steve and Maria's house



 My house

 Deena's house


 Roberts house
Prayer Request:


  • That everyone stays healthy
  • endurance to push hard to complete our homes
  • praise God for helping work this weekend and for friends to step in and help when I am struggling.
  • I get well
Friday I struggled with wanting to work on the house and knowing that I needed rest so I could work the weekend.  This weekend I moved slow, but with God's help was able to stay there all day and get some work done, not as much as I planned, but that's okay.  So this week I will continue to cry out to God for healing and balance  a lot of rest with a little time working on the house.

Psalm 119:169-176


Tav.

169 Let my cry come before You, O Lord;
Give me understanding according to Your word.
170 Let my supplication come before You;
Deliver me according to Your word.
171 Let my lips utter praise,
For You teach me Your statutes.
172 Let my tongue sing of Your word,
For all Your commandments are righteousness.
173 Let Your hand be ready to help me,
For I have chosen Your precepts.
174 long for Your salvation, O Lord,
And Your law is my delight.
175 Let my soul live that it may praise You,
And let Your ordinances help me.
176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek Your servant,
For I do not forget Your commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment