Monday, November 12, 2012

Work Weekend 18

This was a lot cooler weekend. We were able to get a lot accomplished this weekend.  We had our morning safety meeting. Then we divided up into two groups.  One that worked on finishing up lot 14, 15, 16, and 17. The second that worked on lot 11, 10, 8, 7.     We cleaned up the lots, added rebar, cleaned out footings, and enlarged footings.   

Debbie's helper

Evelyn and Maria working on lot 17



Andres working on lot 17.

Patricia and me working on lot 17.

Deena, me, Lynda, Hailee, and David working on lot 16.

Hailee in a box on lot 16.

Andres, Leticia, and her sister and her brother-n-law working on lot 8.



Evelyn and Maria working on lot 17

Brandon and Steve working on Debbie's lot 16.

Robin and Carrie working for Debbie.


Carrie, me, and Robin working on bolts.

Jackie, Luisa, and Maria working on lot 10 (mine).

my lot with rebar.

Leticia, Andy, and helpers working on lot 8.

lot 8.

John, John, and me fixing rebar.

Wendy and Delilah cleaning footing on lot 15.

Still fixing rebar.



Michael and Brandon working on lot 16.

lot 17.



Rebar on my house lot 10.

Jackie working on my house rebar.

Luisa walking by my house.

John, John, and Jacob cleaning footings lot 14.

Michael working on lot 15.



Debbie excited that her house is ready for footing to be poured.


lot 17.

Robert by his house.


We got four house ready for inspection on lot 14, 15, 16. and 17.  Lot 11 and 10 have rebar in footings.  Lot 8 almost finished with rebar. 
 
 
Prayer Request:
1) We pass inspection on Tuesday
2) Health, endurance, strength.  We are tired.
3) Harmony between families.
4) Wisdom for Facio on how to teach us new skills.
5)  We learn our new skills quickly.
6) We are accurate with our work.


Psalms 28:6-9
 6Blessed be the Lord,
Because He has heard the voice of my supplication.
7 The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart exults,
And with my song I shall thank Him.
8 The Lord is [c]their strength,
And He is a [d]saving defense to His anointed.
9 Save Your people and bless Your inheritance;
Be their shepherd also, and carry them forever.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's looking great Trish. We will continue praying for all of you.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete